Reading Cloud
Easy USO
Reading Cloud
Easy USO

We are a certified 'Kind' classroom! December 2017

We are a certified 'Kind' classroom!     December 2017

Very well done to the following children from Years 3, 4, 5 and 6 for earning a Wonder #Choose Kind Certificate:

Year 3: Zahra 3D, Laura 3H, Fayona 3H, Laith 3S and Iqro 3S

Year 4: Makeda 4S, Skylar 4S, Zayn 4H, Michael 4H, Sophia 4N and Sharif 4H 

Year 5: Kyreece 5S, Mohamed 5S, Angelo 5S, Dana 5S, Huissen 5H, Shania 5H, Ridwaan 5D, Rakeen 5D and Charley 5N

Year 6: Millad 6S, Bailey 6S, Kacper 6S, Irsid 6S, Tonaiyah 6S, Jathusan 6D, Lilly 6D, Inaaya 6D, Kyrell 6D, Janisha 6H, Jude 6H, Lawand 6H, Kayden 6H and Unity 6H

We are now a certified 'Kind' classroom, which means that you (the children above) carried out various acts of kindness when you were in Writing class, including being supportive of one another, being polite and helpful to each other and always tidying up the classroom, leaving it as you found it.

Here is a photo of our very full, large jar of kind deeds, together with the certificate that was sent to me, once the jar was full.

Of course, we should all be practising being kind and thoughtful all the time - not just in class!

In the previous Blog entry, I talked about the book, 'Wonder'by R.J. Palacio. The book is fantastic. The film (based on the book) was released on the 1st December, so it is still on in the cinema if you get a chance to see it. I am hoping to go and see it in a few days' time.

Click on or copy and paste the link to watch a trailer for the film:

If you have seen the film, please let me know what you thought of it. If you've read the book as well, which do you think was better - the book or the film?

#CHOOSE KIND                                                                                                                                        

In the meantime, a big well done to all my wonderful writers... please always continue to be kind and thoughtful to others.

Mrs Collins

• Horsenden Primary School
  • Horsenden Lane North
  • Greenford
  • Middlesex
  • UB6 0PB
  • United Kingdom
  • Tel: 020 8422 5985
Governor Log In Admin Log In